Banking & Finance
Banking and Finance
Our Banking and Finance group operates at the industry’s forefront, offering an expansive breadth of insight working with variety of innovative finance products aiming to meet the client’s transactional needs.
We advise clients and provide tailored services on a wide range of financing transactions, ranging from project finance, trade finance, real estate and asset finance, structured and corporate finance, and debt capital markets.
Collaborate with our firm to assist you with today’s competitive financial landscape, navigating complex regulatory and legislative environments as we offer to provide timely solutions for your proposed transaction.
We have expertise in almost all financial institution sectors for effective solutions including:
- Banking Litigation
- Consumer and Mortgage Finance
- Finance—Asset, Structured, Lending and Acquisition, Project, Real Estate, Trade and Commodities
- Fund structuring and compliance
- Lending and Acquisition Finance
Our banking litigation expertise includes:
- Retail banking litigation, including Bank Act and Bills of Exchange disputes
- Civil fraud remedies recovery
- Class actions, including employment and consumer card matters
- Mortgage enforcement
- Contractual disputes
- Regulatory disputes
- Broker/dealer liability